【LV 2/ATK 100/DEF 200】
While you control this card, all Dragon-Type monsters that your opponent controls are removed from play. This card gains DEF, equal to the total combined DEF of all monsters that are removed from play by this card's effect.
In both the original and dubbed anime, this card uses a Trap Card frame, matching the OCG/TCG. While it was played as a Trap Card in episode 2, and functioned as a Trap Card in the Legendary Heroes game, it was played as Monster Card (or a Trap Monster) in episode 27.
- In episode 2, Maximillion Pegasus uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. When Yugi tries to summon "Koumori Dragon", Pegasus activates this card to trap and seal "Koumori Dragon". Later, Pegasus Flip Summons "Dragon Piper" and activates its effect to destroy this card and release "Koumori Dragon" as well as place the latter under his control.
- In episode 27, Pegasus uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. After this card was activated, it becomes an Effect Monster that is summoned in Defense Position. Pegasus then activates this card's effect to absorb Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and transfer the latter's DEF to this card's DEF. On Pegasus's next turn, he summons "Dragon Piper" and intends to release "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" on his next turn through the effect of "Dragon Piper" and make it a Toon Monster. Kaiba, unwilling to let that happen, Flip Summons "Swordstalker" and uses it to attack "Dragon Piper", but Pegasus activates "Doppleganger" which copies the effect of "Crush Card Virus" and infects it into "Dragon Piper". "Swordstalker" then destroys "Dragon Piper", but the effect of "Crush Card Virus" then activates, destroying "Swordstalker" and all monsters in Kaiba's Deck that had at least 1500 ATK. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 43, Kaiba gets ambushed by an "Armed Ninja" while testing out his new game. An "Armed Ninja" then threw this card and activated it to capture Seto's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" before it took Seto himself captive.
- In episode 45, Kaiba escapes with the help of Mokuba Kaiba. Kaiba then summons "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and uses it to destroy Witty Phantom. The group of "Armed Ninjas" reappear as the Kaiba brothers escape. One of the ninjas then activates this card to capture Kaiba's second "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", but Kaiba anticipates this by summoning "Trap Master" and using its effect to destroy this card. This frees the "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" that was captured by this card two episodes ago.
- In episode 108, this card appears in a flashback explained by Leichter when he reminds Seto that his birthday gift from Gozaburo Kaiba was where all the mistakes made by Seto himself began.
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 149, this card appears in a flashback Kaiba has when Pegasus reminds Kaiba of him losing their previous Duel and losing his soul as a result of being defeated.
- In episode 121, Taro Yamashita uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Crow Hogan. When Taro activates "Two-Pronged Attack" to destroy "Black-Winged Dragon" due to the latter attacking "Key Mace", Crow activates "Explosion Guard" to negate the effect of "Two-Pronged Attack" and inflict 500 damage to Taro. A replay occurs and Crow uses "Black-Winged Dragon" to attack "Key Mace", but Taro activates this card to switch "Black-Winged Dragon" to Defense Position. After Taro Special Summons "Zushin the Sleeping Giant", he activates "Speed Spell - Explosion" to destroy this card and switch "Black-Winged Dragon" to Attack Position.
- In the non-canon duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Pegasus uses this card against Mai Valentine. He Special Summons this card in Defense Position, which absorbs Mai's "Harpie's Pet Dragon", increasing its DEF to 2700. The next turn, this card is destroyed by the effect of his "Dragon Piper".