- In episode 16, Yuma Tsukumo uses this card during his Duel against Kaze. He Normal Summons this card without Tribute via its own effect, which results in this card losing 500 ATK. Yuma then activates "Full-Force Strike" to target this card and prevent both players from taking Battle Damage from battles involving it and allowing Yuma to destroy any monster this card battles at the end of the Damage Step. This card attacks "Blade Armor Ninja", but Kaze activates his face-down "Armor Ninjitsu Art of Freezing" to end the Battle Phase and prevent Yuma's monsters from changing their Battle Positions. Later "Blade Armor Ninja" attacks and destroys this card through its own effect after it destroyed "Gagaga Magician" in battle. After Kaze activates "Armor Ninjitsu Art of Rust Mist", Yuma activates "Gagagaback" to revive this card and "Gagaga Magician" and take 600 damage for each monster revived this way. Due to the effect of "Armor Ninjitsu Art of Rust Mist", the ATK of both of Yuma's monsters are halved. Later this card attacks directly, but Kaze activates the effect of "Aqua Armor Ninja" from his Graveyard in an attempt to negate the attack, however this card's effect prevents it from being affected by the opponent's card effects, so the direct attack continues and the effect of "Armor Ninjitsu Art of Rust Mist" is not applied to this card during the attack. After "Armor Ninjitsu Art of Rust Mist" is destroyed by the effect of "Armor Ninjitsu Art of Alchemy", the ATK of this card and "Gagaga Magician" return to their original values. After Kaze Xyz Summons "Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja", the latter attacks "Gagaga Magician", but Yuma activates "Guts Guard" to change the attack target to this card and prevent it from being destroyed in battle this turn, though Yuma still takes damage. Later Yuma activates "Decrease" to reduce this card's Level by two. He then overlays this card and "Gagaga Magician" in order to Xyz Summon "Number 39: Utopia".
- In episode 18, Yuma uses this card during his Duel against Fortuno. After he draws this card, Fortuno activates "Freezing Dance", to prevent both players from summoning or setting any monsters from their hand until Yuma's second End Phase after activation (Fortuno knew Yuma drew this card thanks to a camera inside a Kite Tenjo statue that was feeding the information into his Duel Gazer). Later "Number 11: Big Eye" attacks directly, but Yuma activates "Nitwit Outwit" to send this card from his hand to the Graveyard and reduce the damage he would take by this card's ATK.
- In episode 25, this card appears in a flashback Yuma has when he notes Roku taught both him and Astral something important.
- In episode 76, Yuma uses this card during his Duel against Devon Knox while the latter was possessed by the Barians. He draws this card via the effect of "Coach King Giantrainer" while Devon draws "Coach Soldier Wolfbark". Since this card's Level was higher, Devon takes 800 damage before the drawn cards are sent to the Graveyard.
- In episode 80, Yuma uses this card during his Duel against Alito. He Normal Summons this card without Tribute via its own effect by reducing its ATK by 500. After Yuma activates the effect of "Gagaga Magician" to make it Level 6, Yuma overlays this card and "Gagaga Magician" in order to Xyz Summon "Gauntlet Launcher".
- In episode 89, Yuma plays this card against the Shadow Giant, Normal Summoning it without Tribute via its own effect. He overlays it with "Gagaga Magician" to Xyz Summon "Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis".
- In episode 93, Yuma plays this card while teaming with Anna Kaboom against Brooke and Mayday Walker, Normal Summoning it without Tribute via its effect. He overlays it with "Chachaka Archer" to Xyz Summon "Gauntlet Launcher".