- In episode 35, Slade Princeton uses this card during his Duel against Chazz Princeton. He activates "Polymerization" to fuse this card with "Lord of D." in order to Fusion Summon "King Dragun".
- This card can also be seen in the briefcase full of cards that Slade shows to Chazz.
- In episode 48, this card is shown on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle as one of the prisoners trapped in stone tablets.
- Slade uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force. He can use it with "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" to Summon "King Dragun", via "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion's" effect or "Dragon's Mirror".
- Helio uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia. He uses the same tactics as Slade to fuse it.