- In episode 25, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his duel against Jaden Yuki. He sends this card from his hand to the Graveyard via the effect of "Armed Dragon LV5" in order to destroy Jaden's "Elemental Hero Tempest", but Jaden activates "De-Fusion" to return "Tempest" to the Extra Deck and Special Summon "Elemental HERO Avian", "Elemental HERO Sparkman", and "Elemental HERO Bubbleman" from the Graveyard. This negates the effect of "Armed Dragon LV5" since its original target was no longer on the field.
- In episode 33, Camula uses this card during her Duel against Jaden. She adds this card from her Deck to her hand via the effect of "Genesis Crisis". This card remained in Camula's hand until the Duel was over.
- In episode 39, Chazz uses this card during his duel against Don Zaloog. He sends this card from his hand to the Graveyard via the effect of "Armed Dragon LV7" in order to destroy the five "Dark Scorpions", however Don Zaloog activates "Dark Scorpion Retreat" to return all five Dark Scorpions to his hand.
- In episode 44, Chazz uses this card during his duel against Amnael. He sends this card from his hand to the Graveyard in order to activate the effect of "Armed Dragon LV7", destroying Amnael's two unknown monsters (they were "Alchemy Beast - Moonface the Silver" and "Alchemy Beast - Ouroboros the Bronze".
- This card is later seen in the remains of Chazz's Deck when Jaden, Syrus and Chumley find it.
- In episode 45, this card and two other cards were seen at the bottom of Chazz's Deck when Jaden looks at it and notices "Ojama Yellow" crying. Ojama Yellow states something terrible will happen if all the Spirit Gates are opened.