- In episode 134, Yami Yugi plays this card against Seto Kaiba. He uses "Double Spell" to copy Kaiba's "Monster Reborn" and "Polymerization. He first uses "Monster Reborn" to Summon "Buster Blader" and then uses "Polymerization" to Summon this card. With two Dragons out on the field, this card gained 1000 ATK. Kaiba then attacks this card with "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", with Yugi playing "Magic Formula" to increase this card's attack points. However Kaiba then plays "Absorb Spell", transferring the bonus to "Ultimate Dragon". Yugi responds with "De-Fusion", splitting "Ultimate Dragon" into three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons". With more Dragon-Type monsters on the field, this card's ATK increases further to 4900. Yugi then plays "Diffusion Wave-Motion", allowing this card to attack all monsters Kaiba controls once each. This card then attacked and destroyed all three "Blue-Eyes", winning the duel.
- In episode 137, this card appear in a flashback that Kaiba has when he remembers Yugi beating him back at the tower and how he despised the fact that he lost to Yugi again.
- In episode 143, this card is seen when Yugi and Yami Yugi are shown rebuilding their Deck.
- This card is also shown in a flashback Kaiba has when he remembers losing to Yugi at the tower.
- In episode 193, Yugi plays this card against Vivian Wong. He summons this card with "Polymerization". Due to the four Dragons in Vivian's Graveyard this card's ATK increases considerably (by 2000 to be precise). Yugi then has this card attack and destroy "Dragon Lady", winning him the duel.
- In episode 220, this card is shown when Yami Yugi is shown building his Deck for the Ceremonial Battle.
- This card appears in the GX Japanese closing song, "Borderline Battle".
- Yami Yugi uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour.
He is voiced by Diedrich Bader.