This card's attack name is "Spell of Destruction - Death Ultima" in the original Japanese and "Scepter Strike" in the English dub.
This card is not banished when it is removed from the field.
- In episode 18, Dimitri uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki while the former was using Yugi Muto's Deck. He Special Summons this card via "Dedication Through Light And Darkness". Dimitri then uses this card's effect to add "Monster Reincarnation" from his Graveyard to his hand. This card then attacks and destroys Jaden's "Elemental HERO Bladedge". Due to this card's effect, "Bladedge" is banished instead of being sent to the Graveyard. In the next episode, this card attacks Jaden's "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix", but Jaden activates "Super Junior Confrontation" to negate the attack and force Dimitri's "Kuriboh" to battle Jaden's "Winged Kuriboh" instead "Kuriboh" then attacks and destroys "Winged Kuriboh". After that resolves, the last effect of "Super Junior Confrontation" ends the Battle Phase. Later this card attacks Jaden's "Elemental HERO Bubbleman" (who was equipped with "Bubble Blaster"), but Jaden destroys "Bubble Blaster" to prevent his monster's destruction and make the Battle Damage he would take 0. Later "Elemental HERO Flame Wingman" attacks this card. Due to the effect of "Skyscraper", "Flame Wingman" gains 1000 ATK during damage calculation only. "Flame Wingman" then destroys this card and inflicts damage to Dimitri equal to the ATK of this card.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card can be seen when Dimitri looks through Yugi's Deck.
Despite Scripted Duels being based off the anime, this card was banished when it left the field.
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2014 Special: Astral vs. Yugi, Yugi Special Summons this card from his deck by the effect of "Dedication Through Light and Darkness". Yugi then uses this card's effect to add "Brain Control", which he had previously discarded with "Card Destruction", from his Graveyard to his hand. The same turn, this card attacks Astral directly, but Astral reduces the battle damage to 0 with "Impenetrable Attack". The next turn, this card is attacked by Astral's "Number 39: Utopia" (which has 3500 ATK due to the effect of "Blustering Winds"), although Yugi negates the attack with "Magic Cylinder". The same turn, this card is attacked again by "Utopia" (which has 7000 ATK due to the effect of "Double or Nothing!") and is destroyed by battle. Yugi discards "Kuriboh" to reduce the battle damage to 0. Because this card left the field, it was banished by its own effect.
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Yugi Special Summons this card from his hand with "Dark Magic Veil". This card's effect allows Yugi to return "Monster Reborn" from his Graveyard to his hand. This card was then Tributed, along with "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" and "Dark Magician" to Tribute Summon "The Winged Dragon of Ra".
- In this duel, no mention of this card being banished when it left the field was made, and it was seen being placed in Yugi's Graveyard, as opposed with his other banished cards.