- In the manga, "King of Divine Punishment, Dark Highlander's" attack name is "Death Polar" ("Death Pola-Slay" in the Japanese version)(死兆星斬), it's effect name that negates Synchro Summons is "Tropic of Death" ("Death Tropics" in the Japanese version.)(死回帰線).
- Jack chants "Star of death, shining at heaven's zenith. Descend to Earth and judge the living" (In the Japanese version he chants "The star of death that shines at the zenith of the heavens. Descend to the Earth and make judgment upon the living"), when he Synchro Summons this card.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Ride 6: ""Shackle"…!!", Jack Synchro Summons this using "Magic King Moon Star" and "Dust Lord Ash Gash". It attacks "Scarred Warrior", who is not destroyed, due to his effect. It prevents Yusei from Synchro Summoning "Lightning Warrior". Jack uses its effect to destroy "Cursed Shield" and "Archfiend Chains", inflicting plenty of damage on Yusei. Finally Jack uses it to attack "Scarred Warrior". Yusei had planned to use "Synchro Deflector", but didn't get to, as he abandoned his Duel Runner to save Sect Ijuin.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Ride 7: "Queen of Queens", Jack is seen with this in a flashback, where he has just beaten Akiza Izinski.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Ride 10: "Clashing Pride!!", this is seen holding its scythe up to Greiger's neck in a flashback of Jack beating Greiger.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Ride 21: "Separation...!!", Jack Synchro Summons this using the trap "Synchro Call" and uses "Dust Lord Ash Gash" on his field and "Magic King Moon Star" in his Graveyard to summon it. It attacks "Beelze, King of Dark Dragons" but due to it's effect, "Beelze, King of Dark Dragons" isn't destroyed in battle and increases it's attack points by how much damage Sect takes.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Ride 34: "Resolve...!!", this card is seen in a flashback.