- In episode 129, Marcel Bonaparte uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki while the former was possessed by Yubel. When Marcel activates the effect of "Phantom of Chaos" to target "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" and grant "Phantom of Chaos" the ATK, DEF, and effects of "Hamon", Jaden activates "Hero's Rule 2" to negate the effect of "Phantom of Chaos" and destroy it, but Marcel activates this card to negate the effect of "Hero's Rule 2" and destroy it by allowing Jaden to draw one card.
- Its name is Dark Shrine Bribery in the dub.
- In episode 21, this card is shown when Lillybot spits out cards that are part of her Deck and places them in her D-Pad.
- In episode 26, this card is shown when Flip Turner is rebuilding his Deck for the upcoming World Duel Carnival.
- This card also appears on Striker Crossit's soccer ball made of Duel Monster Cards.
- In episode 27, this card appears on Striker's soccer ball.
- In episode 31, this card is also shown as one of the many cards Charlie McCay stole through the power of "Number 7: Lucky Straight".
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's manga
- Leo was shown to have this card in his deck during hs duel against Yusei. Leo filled his Spell & Trap Card Zones with Equip Cards and was thus unable to Set this card, which let Yusei win the duel with "Synchro Nova".