Battle City Finals
- In episode 132, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He uses this card to lower the Level of the "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in his hand by two.
- In episode 136, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. He uses this card to lower the Level of the "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in his hand by two.
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 179, this card is shown in Kaiba's hand during his Tag Duel with Yami Yugi against Dartz. In the next episode, Kaiba uses this card to lower the Level of the "Different Dimension Dragon" in his hand by two.
- In episode 186, the KC DuelTek 760 uses this card during its Duel against Yami Yugi while the latter was using Rick's Deck. It uses this card to discard "Sinster Serpent" and lower the Level of the "Airknight Parshath" in its hand by two.
- In episode 195, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Zigfried von Schroeder. He discards this card and "Absorb Spell" in order to activate "Spell Reproduction".
Dawn of the Duel
- In episode 200, this card appears within Kaiba's briefcase when he opens it up and takes his Duel Disk with him.
- In episode 220, this card is seen inside Seto Kaiba's suitcase when he offers Yugi Muto cards for his Ceremonial Battle against Atem.
- In episode 34, during Jaden Yuki's Duel against Kaibaman, this card can be seen when Kaibaman searches his Deck via the effect of "Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands".
- In episode 84, Prince Ojin uses this card during his duel against Sartorius. He uses this card to discard "Rivalry of Warlords" and lower the Level of the "Satellite Cannon" in his hand by two until the End Phase.
- In episode 157, this card can be seen among the many "defective" card stacks stored in suitcases after Alexis Rhodes, Chazz Princeton, Syrus Truesdale and Tyranno Hassleberry gather them up.
- In episode 6, Bolt Tanner uses this card during his Ground Duel against Tenzen Yanagi. He uses this card to lower the Level of the "Usho Oni" in his hand by two until the End Phase by discarding "Jirai Gumo".
- In episode 29, during Jack's Ground Duel against Tetsu Trudge (while the latter was a Shadow Drone and while the former had assistance from Carly Carmine (Jack couldn't use his right arm as it was still healing, so Carly supported Jack by drawing and holding his cards), Jack is shown sending this card from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard via the second effect of "Dark Diviner".
- In episode 80, this card was used as part of a Duel Puzzle that Crow Hogan, Jack Atlas, Yusei Fudo and Bruno had to solve in order to find out who stole Yusei's program. On Bruno's attempt, he uses this card to discard "Remove Trap" and lower the Level of every monster in his hand and field by two. This makes "Bird King Alector" a Level 4 monster (Bruno did this so he could use the effect of "Tragoedia" and take control of "Ancient Gear Soldier".
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid of Light
- Maximillion Pegasus uses this card during his duel against Seto Kaiba. He uses this card to lower the level of all monsters in his hand and field by two until the End Phase. This card's effect expired on Pegasus's End Phase.
- In the non-canon duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Yugi uses this card against Pegasus. This card decreases the Level of Yugi's "Catapult Turtle" from 5 to 3, allowing Yugi to Normal Summon it without Tribute.