- In episode 83, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Yami Bakura. He uses this card to equip "Magic Formula" and the Ghost of Dark Sanctuary onto "Kuriboh" as part of his plan to destroy the Ghost of Dark Sanctuary.
- In episode 129, this card can be seen in Yami Yugi's hand during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. In the next episode, this card is still shown to be in Yugi's hand. In the following episode, Yugi is forced to discard this card from his hand due to the effect of Kaiba's "Power Balance".
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card is seen in a flashback that Yugi has when he reminds himself that "Exchange" may have helped him get "Slifer the Sky Dragon" into his hand, but it also helped Kaiba too.
- In episode 146, this card can be seen in Yami Yugi's hand during his Duel against Gurimo. He discards this card from his hand via "Graceful Charity".
- "Collected Power" did not destroy an Equip Card if the targeted monster was an illegal target, since "Magic Formula" was not destroyed when it was equipped to "Kuriboh" by this card's effect, although the rules of "Magic Formula" may have been different then, since it was later equipped to "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" via "Absorb Spell" during Yugi Muto's duel with Seto Kaiba.
- Maha Vailo uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator to further raise "Maha Vailo's" ATK by giving it more Equip Cards.