- Yami Yugi used this card in his second duel against Yami Bakura. He activated this card to force all Spell Card effects, including "Dark Sanctuary" on "Kuriboh" during his duel with Yami Bakura during episode 83. He then destroyed "Kuriboh" with "Exile of the Wicked" which in turn eliminated "The Ghost of Dark Sanctuary". Finally, he activated "Monster Reborn" to Special Summon "Dark Necrofear" from Bakura's Graveyard, negating the effects of "Dark Sanctuary".
- This card can be seen in Yami Yugi's hand during his Battle City Finals Duel with Seto Kaiba. Yugi would later be forced to discard this card due to the effect of Kaiba's "Power Balance".
- In episode 130, this card is seen in a flashback Yugi has when he reminds himself that "Exchange" may have helped him get "Slifer the Sky Dragon" into his hand, but it also helped Kaiba too.
- This card can be seen in Yugi's hand during his duel with Gurimo in episode 146. It is discarded via "Graceful Charity".
- Collected Power did not destroy an Equip Card if the targeted monster was an illegal target, since Magic Formula was not destroyed when it was equipped to Kuriboh by Collected Power's effect, although it should be noted that the rules of Magic Formula may have been different then, since it was later equipped to Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon during Yugi Muto's duel with Seto Kaiba.
- Maha Vailo uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator to further raise "maha Vailo's" ATK by giving it more Equip Cards.