- In episode 96, Yami Marik plays this card against Yami Bakura. Once both players have six cards in their hand, Yami Bakura activates "Multiple Destruction", forcing both players to discard the cards in their hand and draw five new ones, while he takes 100 damage for every card he discarded.
- In episode 106, Nezbitt plays this card against Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor and Serenity Wheeler. He restores his hand to provide more Machine-type monsters to discard using his Deck Master's ability.
- In episode 118, Yami Yugi plays this card against Noah Kaiba. He had combined his Deck with that of Seto Kaiba and this card lets him draw the six cards he needs to win the Duel - two "Blue-Eyes White Dragons", "Monster Reborn", "Polymerization", "De-Fusion" and "Quick Attack".
- In episode 131, Yugi plays this card against Kaiba. When Kaiba attacks "Slifer the Sky Dragon" with "Obelisk the Tormentor", Yugi activates "Spell Textbook", discarding his hand. If he draws a Magic Card, he can immediately activate it. He draws this card, and as a result, the amount of cards in his hands increases to six, giving "Slifer" 6000 attack points. Kaiba then activates the "Life Shaver" he had taken from Yugi when the latter played "Exchange", forcing him to discard two cards. Thus, the ATK of "Slifer" decreases to 4000. Both Gods are then destroyed due to them having equal ATK.
- In episode 138, Yami Marik plays this card against Yami Yugi.
- In episode 146, Gurimo plays this card against Yugi. One of the cards Yugi draws is "Watapon", who is immediately Special Summoned via its effect.
- In episode 175, Yami Yugi plays this card against Rafael. One of the drawn cards is "Watapon", which is immediately Special Summoned via its own effect.
- In episode 200, this card appears within Yami Yugi's mind when Yami Bakura claims to him that his mind is an unsolvable maze and that he pursues games like riddles.
- In episode 221, Yami Yugi plays this card against Yugi.
- In episode 224, Yugi plays this card against Yami Yugi. He draws it via "Spell Textbook", which immediately activates this card once Yugi draws it. This in turn caused Yami to draw 5 cards from his Deck which activated the effect of "Silent Magician LV0", increasing its ATK to 3500 making it stronger than Yami's "Dark Magician".
- In episode 19, Dimitri plays this card against Jaden Yuki while using Yugi's Deck. One of the drawn cards is "Watapon", which is then immediately Special Summoned via its own effect.
- In episode 180, Yugi plays this card against Jaden Yuki. One of the drawn cards is "Watapon", which is then immediately Special Summoned via its own effect.