In the manga, this card does not increase DEF.
Pre-World Duel Carnival
- In episode 1, this card is shown as part of Yuma Tsukumo's Deck when he gathers it up from his desk at the start of the episode.
- In Rank 3 and episode 2, Yuma uses this card against Shark. This card increases the ATK and DEF of his "Gogogo Golem" by 1000 to 2800/2500. Yuma uses the ATK increase from this card to have "Gogogo Golem" attack Shark's "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon", although "Leviathan Dragon" is not destroyed as "Numbers" monsters can only be destroyed by other "Numbers" monsters. "Gogogo Golem" is destroyed the next turn, before this card's effect could end.
- In episode 7, this card appears as part of Yuma's Deck when he drops it.
- In Rank 9 and episode 14, Yuma uses this card against Kite Tenjo. This card increases the ATK and DEF of his "Number 39: Utopia" by 1000 to 3500/3000. Yuma uses the ATK increase from this card to have "Utopia" attack Kite's "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon", although Kite activates "Galaxy-Eyes'" effect to banish both monsters.
World Duel Carnival Preliminaries
- In episode 28, this is the third card sent from the top of Yuma's Main Deck to the Graveyard by the effect of Cody Callus' "Digvorzhak, King of Heavy Industry".
- In episode 30, Yuma uses this card against Tombo Tillbitty". This card increases the ATK and DEF of his "Chachaka Archer" by 1000 to 2200/2800, although "Chachaka Archer" does not attack as Yuma does not conform to the Basket Rule.
- In episode 80, Yuma uses this card against Alito. This card increases the ATK and DEF of his "Gagaga Magician" to 2500/2000. Yuma uses the ATk increase from this card to have "Gagaga Magician" attack Alito's "Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke", although "Lead Yoke" is not destroyed by its own effect.
Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL
- In chapter 8, this card is in Yuma's opening hand against Shota Geki. In the next chapter, Yuma activates this card, increasing the ATK and DEF of his "Zubaba General" (which has 4300 ATK due to being equipped with "Dododo Warrior" via its own effect) by 1000 to 5300/2000. Yuma uses the ATK increase from this card to deal enough Battle damage to defeat Shota.
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2014 Special: Astral vs. Yugi, Astral activates this card, increasing the ATK and DEF of his "Number 39: Utopia" by 1000 to 3500/3000. Astral uses the ATK increase to have “Utopia” attack Yugi’s “Dark Magician of Chaos”, although the attack is negated by Yugi’s “Magic Cylinder”. "Utopia" is destroyed next turn, before "Blustering Wind's" ATK increase could end.