- In episode 88, this card appears in a flashback Marik Ishtar has when he remembers having his Rare Hunters test out the counterfeit versions of "The Winged Dragon of Ra". As they were counterfeits, the fake cards only caused the Rare Hunters to be killed by a bolt of lightning.
- In episode 106, Nezbitt uses this card during his Duel against Tristan Taylor, Duke Devlin and Serenity Wheeler. He uses this card to add "Giga-Tech Wolf", "Cyber Falcon" and "Ground Attacker Bugroth" to his hand so that he could the Deck Master ability of "Robotic Knight".
- In episode 85, this card appears in a flashback Maximillion Pegasus has when he explains to Jaden Yuki that in the past people had tried to play counterfeit copies of "The Winged Dragon of Ra". These attempts resulted in the people getting struck by lightning due to them invoking the wrath of "Ra".
- In episode 150, Adrian Gecko sets this card during his Duel against Jesse Anderson while the latter was possessed by Yubel, but did not activate it. He had intended to activate this card during his next turn to add "Left Arm of the Forbidden One", "Right Arm of the Forbidden One", and "Right Leg of the Forbidden One" from his Graveyard to his hand and complete "Exodia", but he was unable to do so as Jesse defeated him before then.
- This card has been seen more than once in Yusei's possession, though only one Normal Monster exists in his Deck, so this card would not have much use for him; furthermore, he has never been seen actually using it.
- In episode 3, this card can be seen in Yusei's hand during his Turbo Duel against Trudge.
- In episode 10, during Yusei Fudo's Ground Duel against Mr. Armstrong, Yusei sends this card from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard via the effect of "Poison Chain".
- In episode 119, this card is shown in Taro Yamashita's backstory when he was shown building the Deck that he and his friends would use for the World Racing Grand Prix.