Pre-World Duel Carnival
- In episode 4, Yuma Tsukumo uses this card during his Duel against Mr. Kay. After Astral instructs Yuma to Normal Summon "Ganbara Knight", Yuma defies him and Normal Summons this card instead. This card's effect then activates, inflicting 500 effect damage to Mr. Kay. In response, Mr. Kay activates "Damage Vaccine Ω MAX" to increase his Life Points by the damage he just took. Later, Mr. Kay activates the effect of "Number 34: Terror-Byte" to take control of this card. After Mr. Kay targets this card for the effect of "Infected Mail", this card attacks directly, but Yuma activates the effect of "Number 39: Utopia" to negate the attack. On Mr. Kay's End Phase, control of this card went back to Yuma. Later Yuma overlays this card and "Zubaba Knight" in order to Xyz Summon "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon".
- In episode 7, this card is shown after Yuma's Deck case falls out of his school bag and his cards fall out.
- In episode 9, Yuma uses this card during his Duel against Cathy Katherine. After he Normal Summons this card, Yuma activates this card's effect to inflict 500 damage to Cathy. Yuma then tries to use this card to attack one of the two copies of "Stray Cat", but is unable to as the effect of both copies of "Stray Cat" had formed an attack lock. After Yuma activates "Flip Flap to switch one "Stray Cat" to Defense Position, this card attacks and destroys the Attack Position "Stray Cat". Cathy then activates "Mysterious Cat Transformation" to Special Summon "Monster Cat". The effect of "Monster Cat" then activates, destroying this card and inflicting 800 damage to Yuma.
- In episode 14, during Yuma's Duel against Kite Tenjo, this card appears in Yuma's Deck as part of the effect of "Monster Slots".
World Duel Carnival Preliminaries
- In episode 30, Yuma uses this card during his Duel against Tombo Tillbitty. After he Normal Summons this card, Yuma activates its effect to inflict 500 damage to Tombo. Due to Yuma finding a tomato (which he dislikes) per the Basket Rule, he refuses to eat it which prevents his monsters from attacking. Later "Tomatoknight" (whose ATK was 1600 via "Tough Tomato") attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 36, Yuma uses this card during his Duel against Cameron Clix. After he Normal Summons this card, Yuma activates its effect to inflict 500 damage to Cameron. Later "Cameraclops" (whose ATK was 2200 via "Telescopic Lens") attacks and destroys this card.
- This card also appears in a flashback Astral has when he explains Cameron's Dueling relies entirely on a pre-constructed path and that he moves without thinking. While Cameron can predict the future with his "Number", that only applies to what he visualizes after he uses the shutter.
- In episode 76, Yuma uses this card during his Duel against Devon Knox while the latter was possessed by the Barians. He draws this card, "Wonder Wand", "Kagetokage", and "Dotedotengu" via the second effect of "Chaos Xyz Coach Lord Ultimatrainer". Since three of the drawn cards were Level 4 or below monsters, Yuma takes damage equal to the combined ATK of those monsters before he sends the drawn cards to the Graveyard.
- In episode 90, Yuma uses this card against Orbital 7. He Normal Summons this card on his first turn, activating its effect to inflict 500 damage to Orbital. The same turn, this card is used as Xyz Material with "Bite Bug" for the Xyz Summon of "Muzurhythm the String Djinn". On Yuma's next turn, he Special Summons this card from the Graveyard by the effect of "Crane Crane". As this card is summoned, its effect activates, although Yuma activates the effect of "Achacha Chanbara" in his hand, Special Summoning it instead of inflicting damage. The same turn, this card is used as Xyz Material with "Achacha Chanbara" for the Xyz Summon of "Temtempo the Percussion Djinn".
- In this episode, this card's effect is applied when it is Special Summoned, even though its lore requires this card to be Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned.
Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL
- In chapter 2, Yuma uses this card against Tokunosuke Omoteura. He draws and Normal Summons this card on his first turn, activating its effect to inflict 500 damage to Tokunosuke. On Yuma's next turn, this card is destroyed by Tokunosuke's "Mirror Force".
- In D Team Chapter 4, Yuma uses this card against Shark. He Normal Summons this card in Attack Position, activating its effect to inflict 500 damage to Shark. The next turn, this card is destroyed by battle by Shark's "Number 32: Shark Drake". This activates "Shark Drake's" effect, Special Summoning this card to Yuma's side of the field from the Graveyard. The same turn, this card is destroyed by battle again by "Shark Drake".