Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Big Quake" (激震, Gekishin) is an instrumental musical composition from the Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
It is 1:30 long and has been released on Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Sound Duel Vol II.
"The Big Quake" has appeared in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's in:
- Yusei Fudo and Akiza Izinski's first Duel.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 26: "The Fortune Cup Finale, Part 2", when Jack Atlas plays "Crimson Fire".
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 64: "Signs of Doom, Part 3", when Jack Atlas plays "Fiendish Chain".
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 127: "Tricking The Trickster"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 137: "An Approaching Terror - The Citadel of God, Ark Cradle"