Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of Gameplay articles deemed as being suitable for "Advanced" players.
- Advanced Effect Monsters
- Advanced Summoning Monsters
- Advanced Monster Effects
- Alternate Win Conditions
- Introduction to Chaining
- Equip Cards & Equip Spell Cards
- Introduction to Missing the timing
- Introduction to Maintenance Costs
- Activating & Resolving Cards
- Spell Speeds: Clarifications & Examples
- What are Activation Requirements?
- Activation & Targeting Eligibility
- Why are "Negate" and "Destroy" different?
- "Negate" vs. "Destroy" and Continuous Cards
- Battle Position Changes
- Chains, Activation, and Resolution
- Continuous Trap Cards with Quick-like Effects
- Continuous Trap Cards with Trigger-like Effects
- Continuous Spell Cards with Trigger-like Effects
- Continuous Spell Cards with Ignition-like Effects
- Counter Traps and Chains
- Difference between Costs and Effects
- Equip Cards
- Fusion Material & Ritual Spell Tributes
- Missing the timing
- Negating Continuous Card Costs
- Returning Activated Cards
- Rules for Quick-Play Spell Cards
- Simultaneous Effects Go On Chain
- Summons & Chains
- Toon Monster Rules
- Union monster Rules