The results of an achievement test were posted on the wall of Domino High School, with students ordered the score they got. Yugi took advantage of this to make a bingo game.
The rules of the game were as follows:
- Prepare a 5x5 grid on a piece of paper.
- In the 25 boxes, enter numbers between 1 and 50. The same number cannot be used twice.
- Look at the top 50 scoring people. Compare them to the numbers in your boxes. Mark boys as black squares and girls as red squares.
- The player with the most horizontal, vertical or diagonal lines of the same color wins.
Yugi won this game, by getting 3 full lines. Honda came second, having got 1 line. Jonouchi got none and lost the game. As promised earlier, for losing Jonouchi had to buy three hamburgers for Yugi and two for Honda.
The guidance counselor, Tsuruoka caught them playing this and was not happy to see them make a game of the achievement test, especially considering how low they scored.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel 41: "Let's Find "Love"!"