|2012 European Championship|
July 6−8, 2012
Stefano Memoli 
The 2012 European Championship is a continental World Championship Qualifier for the 2012 World Championship. Players who had been successful in other European tournaments get to compete to qualify to become the European champion and qualify for the World Championship. It took place in Milan, Italy from June 6−8, 2012.
The following players get to participate in the 2012 European Championship
- Players who earned a qualification at a regional World Championship Qualifier.
- Players who earned a qualification at a national World Championship Qualifier.
- The top four players from the 2011 European Championship.
- The top thirty two players from each Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series since July 2011.
The winner was Stefano Memoli from Milan with a "Wind-Up" Deck.The top 4 were Stefano Memoli (first place), Michail Paraschos (second place with Chaos Dragons), Joshua Schmidt (third place with Wind-Ups) and Angel Matas (fourth place with Inzektors).
- yugioh-card.com List of qualified players
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 yugioh-card.com World Championship Qualifier: European Championship
- ↑ https://tcg.konami-europe.net/coverage/9528/stefano-memoli-is-the-european-champion-2012/