Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All Yu-Gi-Oh!-related events for 1999.
- 4 - The OCG is first introduced with the release of Vol.1. This set introduces the rarities Common, Rare, Super Rare, and Ultra Rare, and the card types Normal Monster, Normal Spell, Equip Spell, and Normal Trap. Monster attributes introduced are DARK, LIGHT, EARTH, WATER, and WIND, and monster types introduced are Aqua, Beast, Beast-Warrior, Dinosaur, Dragon, Fairy, Fiend, Insect, Plant, Rock, Spellcaster, Thunder, Warrior, Winged Beast, and Zombie.
- 21 - Asian Tournament Promos: 1999 participation and prize cards are released in Japan.
- ↑ "遊☆戯☆王デュエルモンスターズパーフェクトマスターBOOK (下巻) (Vジャンプブックス―ゲームシリーズ) [単行本] [Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Perfect Master BOOK (Volume 2) (V Jump Books - Game Series) [Paperback]]" (in Japanese). Amazon.co.jp. http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4087790126. Retrieved June 27, 2013.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 s-manga.net Master Guide preview
- ↑ ygo-card.de Info - Booster 1 (German)
- ↑ ygo-card.de Info - Booster 2 (German)
- ↑ ygo-card.de Info - Booster 3 (German)
- ↑ "遊・戯・王 オフィシャルカードゲーム 公式カードカタログ ザ・ヴァリュアブル・ブック 1 [Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game Official Card Catalog: The Valuable Book 1]" (in Japanese). Shueisha. http://books.shueisha.co.jp/CGI/search/syousai_put.cgi?isbn_cd=4-08-782764-X. Retrieved January 26, 2013.
- ↑ ygo-card.de Info - Booster 4 (German)
- ↑ ygo-card.de Info - Booster 5 (German)
- ↑ ygo-card.de Info - Booster 6 (German)