Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia!
The Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia is a free repository on all aspects of the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise that anyone can edit. We've been around since May 26, 2005 — and in that time we've assembled a lot of information about the cards and other aspects of the Yu-Gi-Oh! phenomenon. See the news section for dates of upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG & OCG product releases, as well as anime air dates and manga book release dates.
There are a lot of characters in this long-running franchise. Here are some of the characters from the new show, Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS.
- All "Karakuri" monsters have the kanji for their "mdl" numbers located somewhere on their bodies, barring "Karakuri Spider".
- "Ally of Justice Enemy Catcher" was the first attempt of the "Ally of Justice" organization to study and analyze the "Worm" monsters to strengthen their machines, as reflected by the Master Guide 3 card storylines.
- "Shadow of the Six Samurai - Shien" wears the necklace of "Legendary Six Samurai - Shinai".
Wanna know more about the kinds of information you can find here? Here's a breakdown of the 25,376 cards we're cataloguing, stat fans:
- 9272 Official Card Game (OCG) and Trading Card Game (TCG)
- 7078 anime (2907 anime-only)
- 2078 manga (1023 manga-only)
- 5810 video game
- 21 original Duel Monsters
- 121 Bandai's Official Card Game
- 40 Yu-Gi-Oh! Bandai Sealdass
You should also know that much of the information on this wiki initially came from other Yu-Gi-Oh! communities, and that many of these have since united at ygorganization.com.
- Card information
- Set information
This set contains contains members/support for: "Altergeist", "Archfiend", "Artifact", "Borrel", "Code Talker", "Ghostrick", "Guardian", "Hole", "Noble Knights", "Pendulum", "Rokket", "Watt", and "World Legacy" archetypes, as well as the Attribute Booster, "C", Cynet and D.D. series.
The TCG version includes members and/or support for the "F.A.", "Gem-", "Gem-Knight", "Lightsworn", "Metalfoes", "Noble Knight", "Qli", "Ritual Beast", "Ritual Beast Ulti-", "Steelswarm", "Vendread" and "Zefra" archetypes.
... further results
|Episode 57: Final Battle Above the Clouds|
|Playmaker manages to locate Bohman, and challenges him to a Duel in order to take back Jin's consciousness. Having Dueled Bohman before, Playmaker expects that he'll use the same tactics. However, Bohman has become a much stronger Duelist than before, and drives Playmaker into a corner. Bohman then starts talking about his past. Just who is he…|
|Chapter 34: Challenge the Legends!|
|Yuto carries on the battle in Yuya's stead, but has a difficult time battling Eve's monsters. Yuya, however, remembers the truth behind his "personalities".|
| Yu-Gi-Oh! Custom Wiki|
Post your own custom cards and fanon material.
| My Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck|
Post your own Decks.
| Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Wiki|
Information on LittleKuriboh's abridged series.
|TCG Galleries - OCG Galleries - DDM Galleries - Bandai Galleries|